Benefits of Residential Fire Sprinklers
Home fire sprinklers can contain, and in many cases extinguish, a fire in less time than it takes the fire department to arrive on scene.
Home Owner / Tenant
- Fire sprinklers cut the risk of dying in a home fire by an astounding 80% (On average, 2,500 people die each year in home fires in the US, with roughly 80% of all fire deaths occurring in the home)
- Fire sprinklers reduce the average property loss after fire per home by approximately 70%
- Water damage is significantly lower where fire sprinklers are installed
- Fire sprinklers are environmentally friendly. They can reduce the amount of water run-off and pollution by up to 70%, and water usage to fight a fire by as much as 91%
- Reductions in displacement of tenants and homeowners – typically homes with fire sprinklers are able to be re-occupied within a short amount of time