Do you, or someone you know, want to become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)? Have you heard of the S.T.A.R. Program? If not, we’re here to let you in on some good news…you can apply for a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to receive EMT training RIGHT NOW! Applications for the S.T.A.R. Program scholarship must be submit by January 17, 2021 – so don’t delay!
S.T.A.R. stands for Strategic Training And Recruitment. This program specializes in training for EMTs with a focus on recruiting EMTs as diverse as the beautiful communities they will serve throughout King County. The program runs for 14 weeks, on evenings and weekends to accommodate those with regular working hours, and is located in Kent.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old or older when the first class begins
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed your GED
- Be CPR certified (training provided prior to the class)
- Have a WA drivers license
- And you must have your own transportation to/from the training
Applications are being accepted RIGHT NOW. To apply, simply download the S.T.A.R. Program application (here), complete it, and e-mail it back to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 17, 2021!